- 사이트 위치
- Call for Abstracts
- Submission Guidelines
Abstract Submission Deadline: September 30, 2021
*Deadline date is based on Korean Standard Time.
- Go to
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- - Abstracts must be submitted in English via the online abstract submission system.
- - Authors may further edit and modify their submitted abstracts until the submission deadline.
- - It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure the accuracy of the abstract.
- - Abstracts should not exceed 300 words in length.
- - Tables and figures are permitted.
- - There will be no additional editing after the submission deadline.
- - Presented abstracts will be published in the abstract book.
- - All presenting authors of accepted abstracts are required to register online by regular registration deadline.
- - Confirmation of abstract submission will be sent to the submitter via e-mail.
- Poster Only
- - Anorectum Ultrasound
- - Breast Ultrasound
- - Critical care Ultrasound
- - Diagnostic Imaging
- - HBP Ultrasound
- - Insurance Policy
- - Neck/Thyroid Ultrasound
- - Special Ultrasound
- - Therapeutic Ultrasound
- - Trauma Ultrasound
- - Ultrasonic Energy Device
- - Ultrasound Education
- - Ultrasound Guided procedure
- - Ultrasound Physics
- - Ultrasound Techniques
- - Vascular Ultrasound